We are a medically-integrated wellness studio and can work together with your primary care physician or health care team.
The programs below are sold as 12-week packages (Financing Available)
These packages are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Sessions are subject to expiration. Expiration periods begin on the date of purchase. Sessions not used by the expiration date will be forfeited.
Restorative Fitness Programs
• Pregnancy Fitness- Stay fit during your pregnancy
Stay healthy during the course of your pregnancy with exercises designed to improve your posture and endurance.
• Cancer Fitness- Improve quality of care with exercise
Help restore muscle function and range of motion, overcome fatigue, fight depression and manage other cancer considerations, including lymphedema.
• Diabetes Fitness- Manage your lifestyle
Diabetes can be complex, but you can manage its symptoms with healthful eating, physical activity, and weight management.
• Functional Fitness- Move easier with exercise
This fitness program is designed for people with arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, and other autoimmune conditions. Functional Fitness provides gentle programming to improve your range of motion.
• Orthopedic Fitness- Be strong again
Exercise is important after an orthopedic surgery or if you are managing a reoccurring injury that requires physical or occupational therapy.
• Pulmonary Fitness- Breathe easier with exercise
This fitness program is designed for those with pulmonary or respiratory conditions.
• Transitional Care Fitness- Get active. Achieve results.
If a sedentary lifestyle has put you at risk for serious health issues, or if your doctor has prescribed exercise to prevent certain medical conditions, Transitional Care can help. These fitness programs all start off with a Health and Fitness assessment* and are for individuals transitioning from a clinical rehabilitation program, preparing for surgery, managing a medical condition, or simply needing additional support. Let us design a fitness plan for you! A summary report at the end of the program will be provided to the participant and his/her physician.
Rehabilitative Fitness Program
Recommended following any personal or work-related injury or a motor vehicle accident. In some cases, would require a referral from your attorney. This program Includes:
• Initial medical evaluation followed by monthly assessments
• Health and Fitness assessment
• Physical Therapy
• Behavioral Health Counseling (on a case by case basis)
• Orthopedic Massage Therapy
• Personal Training
1. c) Weight Loss Management Program (includes)
• Food Sensitivity Testing
• Health and Fitness Assessment
• Personal Training (24 Sessions)
• Nutrition Coaching (6 Sessions)
*All of the above programs start off with a Health and Fitness Assessment. This is conducted by a health promotions expert following which the results will be used to develop a personalized program incorporating a healthy combination of exercise, nutrition, education and more. This comprehensive analysis of your wellness profile includes:
• Cardiovascular Endurance
• Risk Factor analysis
• Muscular Strength
• Muscular Endurance analysis
• Flexibility screening
• Body composition analysis
• Resting blood pressure and heart rate
• Additional assessments as appropriate