General Wellness Consultation or Weight Loss Transformation Consultation
Ready to feel like your best well self and need a road map on how to start your wellness transformation? Tired of feeling sluggish, fatigued, bloated and chronically exhausted? I invite you to come in, sit down, let’s dig in and figure out what you need to get you feeling better in your body.
Let’s face it. You have to be able to live in your body, right? If you have pain or dis-“ease” (meaning discomfort or ailment) in different areas of your body, how will you be able to focus on your kids, your work, your spouse or significant other?
Better yet, how will you be able to focus on YOU? Your life and being present?
A friend of mine told me this a while ago and it stuck with me. He said, our life is sort of like a bicycle wheel with many spokes and those spokes all have to be in alignment for the wheel to roll properly and keep moving. These spokes are a metaphor for our spiritual, physical, mental, sexual, emotional, family relationships, work-life balance, chores, community, etc… (Feel free to insert more here). Essentially, they all have to be in alignment for us to be happy, well adjusted and thrive. In short, if one or two of those spokes are broken, the ride becomes wobbly and we get out of alignment.
The reality is, for the most part, you don’t assemble your own car, fly your own plane or represent yourself in court, do you?..(even though some people do). The fact is, why would you want to outsource this all important task of wellness and healing to yourself knowing very well that you are not the most competent person to do this job? Hmmm. I bet you hadn’t thought of it that way, did you?
So, do yourself a favor and please plan to spend at least 90 minutes at our facility to go through this comprehensive consultation where we can focus on YOU. We are committed to helping you find solutions to feeling your best.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A tour by a Wellness coach or Wellness Care coordinator
- Access to our complimentary Pantry/ snack bar
- A day pass to our Movement Studio
- A rain shower and luxurious bath amenities
- A comprehensive questionnaire that covers your complete physical and mental health history
- An Inbody assessment to determine your body composition and makeup
- A review of your most recent labs, tests or studies that may have been ordered by your PCP or specialists (Please bring in a copy).
- A 45-minute consultation and review of these reports and questionnaire with Dr Elliott and a deeper dive to understand the issues and find solutions
- An actual roadmap of actionable items to use to start to improve your wellness to get you on your wellness journey
This wellness roadmap consultation is originally priced at $320 but can be purchased now at a special offer of over 50% OFF!
Only pay $147!!